Living Life from Wisdom
Three Principles in the North East of England
* Would you like to have healthier & happier relationships with your partner, family, friends & colleagues?
* Would you like to live with greater peace of mind & psychological wellbeing?
* Are you a helper, healer or therapist & want to develop your role in a profound way which will benefit your clients?
* Are you are a coach or consultant & would like to become more impactful in your work?
* Do you enjoy the enquiry into the unknown, psychological & spiritual nature of life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have a special weekend in mind for you!
You are invited by Steve Adair and Sue Anderson on this ‘Living Life from Wisdom’ weekend.
Dates: 21st & 22nd October 2017
Venue: Saltburn House, Marine Parade, Saltburn-by-the-sea, TS12 1DE
During our time together we will explore:
* The Three Principles as uncovered by Sydney Banks
* How an understanding of these principles leads to greater clarity, innate wisdom & peace of mind
* How these principles are inherent within us all & how living from wisdom will positively impact your relationships
* How, when you are ‘Living from Wisdom’ you naturally feel more loving & connected to others
* How this simple understanding can have a profound impact when guiding or supporting others
Join us for this exploration of the Three Principles understanding, which when realised, awaken us to experience the divine wisdom within.
Times for both days -10am to 4pm
Special early bird price for the two days £150 – early bird price until 22nd September 2017, £180 thereafter.
If you would like more information or to secure your place on the ‘Living Life from Wisdom’ weekend, please email Steve at email@example.com
Sue has 40 years working within the private, public and voluntary sector, in particular, working within communities. Hearing about the Three Principles around four years ago, she heard something deep in her heart, and from that moment on, she knew her life was going to be very different. Sue says ‘I felt like I had come home, and I was sure that I wanted to share that feeling ’. Sue has created a 6 week programme called “Second Chance”, delivering it to people from our local communities and workers from several different organisations. Sue is one of the co-creators of the first Northern Three Principles Conference, and is proud to bring such respected speakers to the North East.
An international speaker, trainer, Soul Coach (R) and spiritual mentor. From an early age, Steve has been fascinated by how people think & behave. This blended with his passion for helping others has guided Steve to work within the human potential development field which he has done since1991. Since discovering the Three Principles in 2011, Steve has realised a deeper truth about the human experience. He has always had an ability to touch people deeply in a spiritual sense & now having insight into how spiritual wisdom is always available, has seen profound results manifest in his life & practise.